Aims of ALM
ALM’s aims to promote the advancement of education by supporting the establishment and development of an international research forum for adult mathematics and numeracy by:
- Encouraging research into adults learning mathematics at all levels and disseminating the results of this research for the public benefit.
- Promoting and sharing knowledge, awareness and understanding of adults learning mathematics at all levels, to encourage the development of the teaching of mathematics to adults at all levels, for the public benefit.
- Registration for ALM26 in Lund, Sweden, is open. Register here.
- The next bulletin will be published in March 2019. Subscribe here.
- ALM Proceedings Searchable Index Now Available
ALM membership brings opportunities View more
2015-2016 Inspiring Webinar Series View more
Have Your Say
PIAAC Numeracy Assessment Framework View more