Aims of ALM
ALM’s aims to promote the advancement of education by supporting the establishment and development of an international research forum for adult mathematics and numeracy by:
- Encouraging research into adults learning mathematics at all levels and disseminating the results of this research for the public benefit.
- Promoting and sharing knowledge, awareness and understanding of adults learning mathematics at all levels, to encourage the development of the teaching of mathematics to adults at all levels, for the public benefit.
- Thank you for participating at ALM26 in Lund.
If you have pictures of ALM26 that you would like to share, please send them to email@example.com
Next conference, ALM27, will be in Vancouver, Canada, the 6th – 9th July 2020.
- The next bulletin will be published in July 2019. Subscribe here.
- ALM Proceedings Searchable Index Now Available
ALM membership brings opportunities View more
Inspiring Webinar Series View more
Have Your Say
PIAAC Numeracy Assessment Framework View more